Get Fit in 2 Hours Per Week… Didn’t think it was possible? Think again
Harman has effectively stripped fat and gained muscle in a year on 2 hours per week of training to develop this fantastic physique that he should be immensely proud of. Let’s see how
Harman’s goals were simple
- Gain Muscle Mass
- Strip Body Fat
- Do so in as small amount of time per week as possible due to work commitments
This is easy enough when we have multiple full body training sessions per week but due to work commitments, this meant we could only fit in an upper body day on Saturday and a lower body day on the Sunday. This means we need training sessions that are intense enough to facilitate muscular development with very low frequency. This also means we need flexible but effective dietary control to match work requirements.
Let’s Start With the Muscle
To ensure muscle mass develops with a lower frequency of training we need:
- A heavy focus on strength: we need to have something numerical to aim for, for every training session otherwise stagnation will occur. You should be doing this regardless of your frequency. Going by feel or RPE is an advanced method of planning your training sessions
- A high level of volume within the training session: this is by combining super sets and drop sets after the heavy work completed within the first 20 minute of the session
A typical training session would consist of
- 3 x 10 Max Effort Bench Press
- 3 x 8-12 Pull Ups
- 2 x 10 Close Grip Bench, Dips or Press with Super Sets
- 2 x 10 Bicep Curls with Super Sets
- Other assistance such as lateral raises
And for Harman’s diet to facilitate his goals, we need flexible dieting based on a calorie deficit which is high in protein and micronutrients to facilitate a hormonal environment perfect for muscular development and weight loss
This involved myself writing Harman a diet plan with meals that are very easy to prepare or links to ready made versions of each meal available at supermarkets local to his work place so it was as easy as possible for him to stay on track.
By keeping to 2500 calories per day and consuming a low carbohydrate (30g) drink during his training sessions we were able to make this fantastic progress
The aim of the game is simple. To achieve your goals we need a measurable and specific intervention that is convenient and most of all, fun. Endorphins need to be literally flying after every session.
But Now, How About Your Goals?
Our consultations are completely free and we’d love to help you. Simply send an email to myself, email@example.com to request your free consultation. We’ll have a chat and put together a perfect foal to achieve your dream physique.
Alternatively call 01474 247 629 now